“Small minds see the problem, average minds see the challenge and strong minds see the opportunity.”
Smart techniques solve problems. If you’re stuck with a problem then it’s time to get smart. Problems become huge opportunities with smart thinking. Solve your problems by thinking strategically; combine critical and creative thought for best results. Soon you’ll see the simple solutions shine through your complex conundrums when you begin by revealing the real root cause.
- See the problem for what it is – accept it.
- Research the situation objectively to broaden your perspective.
- Dig deep to unravel the problem and reveal its real root cause.
- With the root cause revealed test a few ideas to create a simple solution.
- If you’re still struggling for ideas, keep broadening your perspective.
- Concentrate on how you feel inside and look to improve such sentiments.
- It’s when we’re relaxed and happy that we’re at our most creative.
- It’s when we’re grumpy that we make our safest decisions.
- Work out what best works for you and do more of it!
- Solve your problems in small, managable, tangible, baby-steps.