21-minute Mind MeetingThis book is a fast guide to fresh thinking. If you facilitate or moderate brainstorms, if you lead or manage a team, knowing how to successfully empower others with their own ideas is a valuable skill. Knowing how to seed and nurture a constructive culture so as to better bring brains together is what sets up winners in leagues of their own. Discover the easy way to cultivate a constructive culture and become a more innovative organisation. Your complimentary copy of this book will be sent to the email address you provide. Your privacy is protected and we promise not to share your details with 3rd parties.
HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT
Broaden your perspective and bring brains together for fresh thinking. Deliver fast and ingenious results by understanding how to facilitate better brainstorming.
As this book explains, success evolves in cycles. Use the tools and techniques it shares to clarify your goals and accelerate the rate at which you gain your greater aims.
You know your business needs. Now, know how to maximise your resources and make the most of your time and you’ll quickly get to where you want to go.
21-MINUTE MIND MEETING
YOUR GUIDE TO SMART, SHARP, RESULTS-FOCUSED BRAINSTORMING
FOR MANAGERS, MODERATORS AND FACILITATORS OF FRESH THINKING
During a 21-minute Mind Meeting you’re upgrading participants' mindsets and advancing everyone’s ideas. Know how to turn inherent fears into fresh ideas with the techniques shared in this book. Executed effectively, you’ll quickly get your whole team on board. Transfer ideas, share frustrations, learn to better ask for help and become of greater support to each other. Collaborate creatively and constructively for fast, lasting innovative results. Gain the higher perspective that you, as a leader, manager, moderator or facilitator need to see the bigger picture. Inspire smart thinking, strategic decision making and peak performance from your team. Written by the leading facilitator of fresh thinking – Celia Gates.
HERE'S THE CONTENTS OF THIS BOOK:
- What on Earth is a 21-minute Mind Meeting?
- Why bother having a 21-minute Mind Meeting?
- How can a 21-minute Mind Meeting Save Time?
- What are the Real Benefits to Your Organisation?
- Who Am I to Make such Suggestions?
- Brainstorming and its Bad Reputation.
- Time to Change.
- Creating, Competing and Community Culture.
- Upgrading your Organisational Mindset.
- How to be Right All of the Time.
- Mind Matters.
- Success in Cycles.
- How to Host a 21-minute Mind Meeting.
- ‘What is the Whether Forecast™?’
- The 7 Whether Forecast™ mindsets.
- Structure Your Meeting.
- Prioritizing Problems.
- Building your Brainstorm Board.
- 10 Characters for a Balanced Brainstorm Board.
- Training your Brainstorm Board.
- Creating a Constructive Environment.
- Technology and Timers.
- Recording your Thinking.
- Measuring and Monitoring Progress.
- Your Role as Coach not the Star Player.
- Valuing Ideas.
- Closing Comments
- The Bigger You Dream, the More Important Your Team.
- The Innovation Generation.
- 21-minute Mind Meeting Check Lists.
- 10 Action-to-Organisation Steps.
- 7 Questions to ask about the Culture of an Organisation.
- 65 Ways to Encourage Innovation in any Organization.
- Why have I given all this value away for free?
- Links and Downloads
- Further Reading and References
- About Celia Gates